We’d like to introduce to you new global tags feature. Global tags allow you to define tags that will be visible in all spaces.
- Global tags are stored in global questions page, so it needs to be enabled in global settings.
- You can define global tags in global questions space.
You can now mark tag as global on tag create and edit page, as displayed on screenshot below:
Global tags are visible in all Confluence spaces and are marked with a special icon to easily differentiate them from other, space connected tags.
This is how they are presented in global view:
This is how they look like in space view:
- You don’t need to create same tag manually for each space. You can define it once in global questions space and it will be visible in all spaces.
- Same for editing and deleting global tag: you can do it once, and changes will be visible in all spaces
- Cleaner tags page due to all space tags being combined into single global tag